Sagacity.Care understands how important the privacy of personal information is to our users and we respect your privacy choices. The security of your personal information is a high priority to us. By using Sagacity.Care, you are accepting the policies and practices described in this policy.
Information We Collect About You
Generally, you control the amount and type of information your provide to us when using our Website. We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on Sagacity.Care.
We may process certain types of personal data about you when you interact with us, as follows:
- Identity Data: including your first name, last name, username, and email address as part of our Registration Process. If you registered an account with us via a third-party service, there may be other “profile” information you share with us as well.
- Profile Data: may include your username, password, name, email, ethnicity, date of birth, personal health interests, gender, weight, height, zip code, preferences, feedback and mobile phone number. Your profile data is considered information that you are voluntarily providing to Sagacity.Care.
- Technical Data: may include your login data, internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you us to access our site.
- Transaction Data: may include your credit card details, details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you. You are in full control of whether you do or do not decide to share credit card details for the purpose of making purcheses.
- Usage Data: may include pages visited, time spent on pages visited at Sagacity.Care or information about how you use our website, products and services.
If you are a citizen of the EU, you can submit a request to delete your data or get a copy of your data by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will process it right away.
Use of Your Personal Information
We collect and use your personal information to operate access to our webiste and deliver the personalized services you have requested. Specifically, we use this information about our customers to:
- Register you to Sagacity.Care and to engage in the site’s social networking functions
- Provide relevant healthcare information to you, personalized in a manor best aligning to who you are and your interests
- Help us to monitor and improve how to aggregate and present personalized information to you
- Help us maximize the relevancy and value of advertisements and product offerings as they best relate to you and your interests
- Respond to inquiries and send you administrative communications
- Obtain your feedback on our site and offerings
- Statistically analyze user behavior and activity
- Conduct research and measurement activities
- Send you personalized emails pertaining to your chosen health interests, including news, announcements, and reminders
Sagacity.Care may collect Non-Personal Information that cannot be used by us to identify you, via things such as Cookies, Web Beacons, IP Address information or external sources, even if you have not registered with or provided any personal information to Sagacity.Care.
Sagacity.Care does not sell, rent or otherwise provide your Personally Identifiable Information to third parties for marketing purposes. We may provide your Personally Identififable Information to affiliates that provide service to us with regards to our Website (i.e., payment processors, Website hosting companies, etc.); such affiliates will only receive information necessary to provide the respective services and will be bound by confidentiality agreements limiting the use of such information.
The Sagacity.Care website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
By using this website, you authorize us to transfer and store your information in the United States, for the purposes described in this policy. The privacy protections and the rights of authorities to access your information in the United States may not be the same as in your home country.
You Own and Manage the Privacy Choices You Make
If you do not want your personal information shared in public directories, Sagacity.Care gives you the tools to use to set your privacy preferences to “Only Me”. Additionally, if you do not want your personal information used by Sagacity.Care, as provided by you, you should not register as a member for any specific tool or application that collects your personal information. Any choices you’ve made, regarding the personal information you’ve provided or the choices regarding your registration information, can be updated by you at any time, by editing your profile within Sagacity.Care.
Children Under Thirteen
Sagacity.Care does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
With Whom Do We Share Your Information?
Sagacity.Care will not disclose any of your personal information unless specifically agreed to by you, or:
- To comply with legal requirements, such as a law violation, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order
- To comply with lawful requests by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements
- In special cases, such as:
- in response to a threat to you or others
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is deemed necessary to protect our rights
- to investigate fraud
- to respond to a government request
By using the site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy. Sagacity.Care places your privacy as our priority. We continually review our security processes to protect your information. However, no security system is impenetrable. We do not warrant the security of our servers, including your information, will be completely secure or not to be intercepted, while being transmitted over the Internet.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, your information is needed to provide you services, or as required to fulfill our legal obligations. You may delete your account at any time by accessing your Account information on our website and choosing, “Delete Account”. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Sagacity.Care may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from Sagacity.Care or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from Sagacity.Care, you may opt out of such communications by Customers may unsubscribe from emails by “replying STOP” or “clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
Social Media Widgets