Family Caregivers are the Backbone of our Healthcare SystemCOVID-19 Impacts on Caregivers is Significant
We prioritize the needs of family caregivers.
What do we know?
83% of caregivers report increased stress related to caregiving since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic.
42% lost help to support them.
Key sources of stress include isolation, increased burden and worry, along with financial concerns and instability.
See full report from the Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregiving by clicking on the image below.
Recommendations from the Rosalynn Carter Research
“There is no single solution. Creative integration of services and support is required. These include:
- Increased access to healthcare navigation, stress management tools, peer support.
- Create new tools to access information and virtual support, coupled with policy and benefit changes.
- Increase awareness, access and availability to respite options.
Our approach embraces and delivers on the key recommendations made by the Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregiving. Sagacity integrates needed services, support, and communications to:
- Facilitate effective caregiver navigation
- Connect caregivers to the healthcare team
- Provide trusted information
- Share multiple forms of peer support
- Address the stress, emotional and physical impacts of caregiving
- Apply new, digital technology so that caregivers can manage their health and the care of their loved one from anywhere.
Monitor Your Health
We provide tools and resources to help caregivers check-in on key aspects of your health.
Check-in on Your Health
CONFIDENTIAL. MEDICALLY TESTED. SELF-ASSESSMENT.