Searchable Medications Database
Are You Searching for a Medications Database that is Easy to Understand?
Well, look no further! Whether you’re looking for a quick summary on a specific medication, or you want scientific details on drug studies, we’ve assembled the top consumer sites. Each are loaded with expert, credible information. Because most of us take a combination of over-the-counter and prescribed medications, along with herbs and supplements, you will find that information included.
(Click to See Answers)
Do you have one list with the names of all the medications and doses you or your loved one is taking? And, do you know what the medication is for?
- Track all medicines in one place and why it is being taken
- Enter all your information on the online form and then print it out to share with your doctor, pharmacist, nurse or any other healthcare staff involved in your care. Oh, and it can be shared with your family caregiver too!
- Keep a card with you in your wallet or purse to have in case of emergency
Is there a new drug being recommended by your doctor that you'd like to know more about? Are you looking for specific information on any clinical trials for this new drug?
Is it safe to buy medications online?
- If the online pharmacy cannot be confirmed as licensed in the U.S., you should not use it.
- All legitimate pharmacies require a doctor’s prescription (which they should validate)
- The online pharmacy should have a physical address and telephone number located in the U.S.
- A licensed pharmacists should be available to answer questions
- % People with High Blood Pressure Who Do NOT Continue Taking their Prescribed Medication, Placing Them at Risk of Death (CDC) 49% 49%
- % of All Medications Not Taken as Prescribed, according to the FDA and the CDC 50% 50%
Tools & Resources at Your Fingertips