Walking is the ultimate form of low-impact exercise for people of all ages and fitness levels. But, walking can be boring, as well as weather and busy schedules can make it hard to get outside or fit a cardio workout into your day.
So, we created DANCE That WALK! This 45 minute DVD from SMILE combines our favourite LATIN & BALLROOM dance moves with easy low impact walking, turning it into a fun new WALKOUT, that will get you burning those calories, boosting your daily step count, and most importantly it’s easy to follow! We want to you to think less and move more! With only 4 dance moves per track, and walking as a base, you won’t spend your time learning, you’ll spend your time sweating!
Aussie creator Gina B uses her flare and pro ballroom dancing background, to bring you a fun DVD where you’ll be rocking to the jive, cha cha, samba and many more all in this 45min WALKOUT. With an Easy to use DVD menu, you can play all our tracks at once or choose your favourites!
DANCE That WALK is suitable for all ages, shapes, sizes and fitness levels. Ideal for active older adults, you will be walking and dancing your way to a fitter, more fabulous YOU!
Need more convincing why you should DANCE That WALK? Here are just a few benefits you can enjoy from our LOW IMPACT WORKOUT:
– Dancing can stimulate your mind and make you feel energised; keep your reflexes, memory and coordination sharp!
– Walking can Improve Circulation, Improve Your Fitness And Increase Cardiovascular Health!
– Burn Calories & Boost your daily step count: with over 5000 steps, it’s a great way to control your weight or lose those extra pounds
– Walking is LOW IMPACT And Easy On Your Joints
– Allows everyone to workout from the comfort of your home anytime!
So if you want to feel fitter, improve your coordination and burn those calories by boosting your daily step count, then this workout is for you!
Low Impact Walking Workout DVD
Combines Walking and Dancing for a Fun 45min WALKOUT
Suitable for All Ages Shapes Sizes Fitness Levels
Great for Beginners and Active Older Adults
Burn Those Calories By Boosting Your Daily Step Count